Wednesday deliciousness: Matthew Morrison for Details


Oh what a lovely image to wake up to in my inbox this morning.

Matthew Morrison's shirtless on the cover of December/January's Details Magazine.

I so appreciate his physical form more than his toolbag Glee character.

Norman Jean Roy photographed the actor in Malibu, back in September. Plans to shoot a humorous cover were scrapped once the creative team at Details discovered what Morrison looked like sans shirt.

Are people going to get as upset about this as they did when Lea Michele showed her panties on the cover of GQ? Not likely . . .

Morrison tells the mag he feels like a teacher to some of his younger costars, and hopes fame doesn't get to any of their heads.

“I’ve taken a few under my wing. I don’t want to say they idolize me, but . . . ” he trails off, realizing how this might sound. “Yeah, I find myself learning a lot from the set. I do look at stuff people on the show are doing, and I don’t judge them, but I question it. I say to myself, ‘Keep quiet.’ Fame . . . it’s like a handgun – in the wrong hands, it’s dangerous.”

Ooh, so dramatic! Take me now, Mr. Schuester!

Ch-check out the full Details article here, Matt's workout routine here, or if you just want more shirtless photos click inside.