On the cover: Mila Kunis for Nylon, December 2010


Mila Kunis takes the December 2010 cover of Nylon Magazine.

To be honest, I'm kind of underwhelmed by the cover and accompanying photo shoot. But I generally find Mila quite beautiful, and she's got my attention as her career continues to incline.

Kunis next appears in Black Swan, in theatres this Friday. Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the thriller zeros in on the relationship between a veteran ballet dancer played by Natalie Portman and a rival, played by Kunis.

“It was the most intense training I’ve ever had in my life, and probably will have for anything," Mila tells Nylon about her role. "I lost 20 pounds, so I went down to 95 pounds. I weigh 117 usually, like today. I looked like Gollum."

And, as previously reported, she's also costarring sans clothing with Justin Timberlake in next year's Friends With Benefits.

But don't go thinking she's getting a big head or anything.

“Literally, at this point, my career has been built on low expectations, and when you surpass those low expectations, you’re a winner," she says.