CONTEST: Marc Jacobs BANG cologne


For the past week or so, I've been getting two questions over and over:

"Did you get your hair cut?" and "Why do you smell so good?"

To which I respectively reply "No, I'm just combing it differently" and "Oh, it's my new Marc Jacobs BANG cologne."

Now I'm happy to report you too could receive inquisitive compliments about your odour, as I'm giving away a bottle of Marc Jacobs BANG cologne right here on outisthrough.com

Bang is Marc Jacobs' first masculine scent in almost a decade. Confident and sensual, the scent is peppery, woody, spicy and full of power.

It also comes in a fancy silver bottle.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, or if you have a particularly smelly friend you'd like to gift the cologne to for Christmas, here's three ways to win:


1. Comment below - make sure to include your email address.

2. Tweet "I want to win Marc Jacobs' new fragrance BANG. The only way @outisthrough. http://bit.ly/agr2ck #CONTEST."

3. Email chris[at]outisthrough.com, with Marc Jacobs BANG in the subject line.


Enter by Wednesday 5 p.m. EST., when I'll contact the lucky winner.

Good luck!