Pink confirms pregnancy


Pink is pregnant, the singer confirms in an appearance on Ellen, to air tomorrow.

"I didn't want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before, but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you," the expectant pop star tells Ellen DeGeneres during the interview, shot today.

Her pregnancy was first reported by Us Weekly last week.

Pink also tells Ellen things are better than ever with husband Cary Hart.

"I never had anything in my life that I didn't work hard for and my relationship is that," Pink says. "We worked really hard and we had our little meltdowns, a couple of them, and now . . . we both needed to do that and come back together. It's just yummy."

As for the sex of the baby, Pink wants to be surprised.

"I don't think I want to know, but the doctor kind of told me what she thinks. I'm terrified because she thinks it's a girl," Pink says. "My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I'm terrified one of us will go to jail."

Pink's greatest hits album hit stores today.