On the cover: Eminem for Rolling Stone


Eminem takes the cover of the new Rolling Stone, on newsstands Friday.

The cover story gets in depth with the 38-year-old rapper, discussing "his long battle with prescription drugs, his difficulties with women and the pain of being abandoned by his father at six months old, as well as his incredible musical comeback and his quest to score the highest score in the history of Donkey Kong."

"I have trust issues. With women, friends, whatever," Eminem tells the mag. "You always wonder what their real motives are. I’ve got a small circle of friends, and it’s a lot of the same friends I’ve known forever. Right now, that works for me. I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years. I kind of feel like I’m just now finding my footing. So I want to make sure that’s secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while."

So glad Eminem's got his life on track -- and making amazing music in the process!

[source]