Tuesday deliciousness: Kellan Lutz


Ryan Reynolds was named People Magazine's sexiest man alive last week.

An appropriate choice, I'd say. Sexy he is.

But because I'm such a thorough blogger, I thought it necessary to take a closer look at who else People named sexy in its annual eye-catching issue.

And while Reynolds got the big title that matters, Kellan Lutz can rest assured his photoshoot in the mag really shows his sexy off.

In the shoot, photographed by Robert Trachtenberg, Lutz proves he can sell anything -- even sand in the desert.

"I have dimples, so thank the Lord I was blessed with something I could use to look like a little beggar," Lutz tells the mag of his persuasive abilities. "I could flirt and smile. Even with my mother I could sell her stuff, because she'd be like, 'I can't not buy chocolate from you when you put that little face on.' Squint the eyes a little, show the dimples. It also worked on neighbourhood moms."

And of course, nowadays all dude his to do is strip down and show off his bangin' body to sell a magazine, movie or some Calvin Klein underwear.

Other worthy sexy men on People's list this year include Jon Hamm, Nathan Fillion, Jake Gyllenhaal and Justin Timberlake.

Click inside for more hot shots from Kellan's shoot!