WWIB: shirtless bedtime movie poster edition


Ryan Gosling has been just so generous lately.

On Monday I asked the Canadian actor to give me more, after being photographed looking so damn hot in a henley.

One day later, his new movie poster is released -- and what do you know -- no shirt at all.

In All Good Things, Gosling stars along the perpetually annoying Kirsten Dunst in the famous true-crime story of real-estate heir Robert Durst, who was accused of the murder of his disappeared wife in 1982.

I love the movie poster, for obvious reasons.

But it also reminded me of the poster for Jake Gyllenhaal's new movie Love And Other Drugs, in which he too is naked in bed alongside the perpetually annoying Anne Hathaway.

From the trailer, I gather this movie's about a couple that has sex.

Again, love the movie poster.

I've been on a real Gosling kick lately, so if forced to choose between Ry Guy and Gyllenho, I'd go for my Canadian man.

But obviously the ideal is both men, one bed, without the female distractions.