Leighton Meester is so damn gorgeous


I don't have much to say here, except that Leighton Meester looks so damn gorgeous in this brand new photoshoot for Marie Claire UK, December 2010.

According to the mag, the 24-year-old Gossip Girl star rocked seven of the hottest looks from the new season - "from mussed-up hair to partied out make-up."

Um, sure.

"I'm anti-glam when it comes to wearing my hair up - I like it a bit undone with lots of flyaways,' Meester says of her look. "When I put on lipstick, I don't need much else."

It occurred to me (again) this week while watching Gossip Girl, that Leighton really is the only talented actor on that show. It wouldn't be worth watching without her portrayal of Blair Waldorf, and I really hope her star continues to rise.

Click inside for four more beautiful photos from her Marie Claire UK shoot.