Matt Damon on . . .


WORKING WITH CLINT EASTWOOD ON 'HEREAFTER':
"He called me and I was terrified at first that I wouldn't be able to do it because I was doing another film. That was heartbreaking. But, it all worked out because he shot a lot of the movie without me and then I did my scenes at the end. He's such an incredible person to work for because he's just so calm and he creates a really nice atmosphere and everyone feels really privileged to be working with him. The amazing thing is how fast he works. He can knock off a bunch of shots in a couple of hours that would take another director a whole day."

HIS KIDS:
"My wife is about to have our fourth kid and we've drawn a line in the sand. This is it. Our lives are full and wonderful and we're done having kids. Lucy is in her third trimester for the fourth time and I think that's about enough to ask of any woman. I don't want to turn her into Ethel Kennedy."

TURNING 40:
"My birthday was just a few weeks ago. We had my family, a bunch of my friends and we rented the back room in a bowling alley and had a big party. It was fun. But I have to tell you, 40 feels a lot like 39."

NOT APPEARING IN THE NEXT 'BOURNE' FILM:
"I found out they're making another when somebody saw it on the Internet. Nobody bothered to call me. I'm not in it, but even so, they'll work Bourne into the title I guess. Universal just wants to call everything the Bourne something. So I guess they are trying to make another franchise and as they say, 'It isn't over until it's over.'"

[source]