Dream on, Jodie Sweetin


Meth addict turned mom Jodie Sweetin wants to ride John Stamos' coattails to a guest starring role on Glee!

The former actress and mother of two told Hollywoodlife.com she'd love to do a full-fledged Full House reunion on Glee, now that her former costar Stamos has secured a recurring role. Because that makes the least sense out of any idea I've ever heard.

“I would love to do something like that! I mean Glee looks like a ton of fun, I actually went to High School with Matt Morrison, we did musical theater together,” she said. “But you know, people have wanted a Full House reunion for years, there is always the talk of it, and if it was done on Glee that would be lots of fun.”

Now I'm going to give Jodie Sweetin some credit, because the way this quote reads makes it look like the interviewer asked "How would you like to have a Full House reunion on Glee?" I don't think she's actively campaigning for it, nor did she come up with the idea.

Still, she better not get her hopes up. Maybe John Stamos could get the Beach Boys a guest spot for old times' sake, but even that would be pushing it.