Friday deliciousness: Chris Evans


Oh lord.

I take back what I said before about Chris Evans overworking his body for Captain America.

The 29-year-old actor appears on the cover and in the pages of the new Entertainment Weekly, to promote his turn in the action hero movie.

And now that the shirt's off, I can say I completely support the work he's put into that body. (Though it's too bad he shaved for the part).

Evans tells the mag he turned down the role three times, but now has no regrets.

“At the time, I remember telling a buddy of mine, ‘If the movie bombs, I’m fucked. If the movie hits, I’m fucked!’” he says. "I was just scared. I realized my whole decision making process was fear based, and you never want to make a decision out of fear . . . I can’t believe was almost too chicken to play Captain America.”

Evans signed on to a potential six-movie deal, so if the movie is a hit we could be seeing a lot more of him!

Happy Friday!