Gabourey Sidibe goes to Amsterdam


Gabourey Sidibe appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where the Oscar-nominated star talked about her recent trip to Amsterdam.

"I'm a nerd and I don't smoke pot," Gabby revealed. "People were so excited that I was going there, and they were like 'You're going to get so high!' and I'm actually not into it."

Sounds like she had a great time anyway! Push play to hear the 27-year-old Big C star talk marijuana lollipops, the red light district and the Van Gogh museum ("snooore!") in her usual bright and bubbly manner.

Gabby also tells Jimmy about her weird former roommate and how she feels living on her own now.

"It's weird to sleep there alone, because I'm not afraid of burglars or anything because I have lots of security, but there's no security system that protects you from ghosts," she says. "I'm afraid of ghosts."

Stay tuned till for part two, to watch Gabourey make a child's dream come true!