Lauren Conrad doesn't approve of my fashion choices


In a spoof PSA to promote her new book, former Hills star Lauran Conrad speaks out on "fashion fuck ups."

And while I initially found myself chuckling and agreeing with Conrad's harsh judgement of kitten heels, soon she directed her scorn towards men's fashion. Specifically, men's fashion I have recently sported.

Conrad takes issue with jean shorts and skinny jeans, two looks I have been known to rock. If you spent any time at all with me this summer, you know I lived in an intentionally-hideous pair of jean shorts (They were not Daisy Dukes short, though!)

And yes, my jeans are sometimes so skinny I wonder how much of my junk I'm showing off.

Luckily, I don't care too much about taking fashion tips from someone who has thus far made her living by faking her life for TV.

Also, never would I ever wear an Ed Hardy t-shirt.