On the cover: Rachel McAdams for InStyle


Rachel McAdams is pretty in pink on the cover of InStyle Magazine's November 2010 issue.

The 33-year-old Canadian actress tells the mag it's not uncommon for her to become close with the people she works with on set. The actress is currently linked with Welsh actor Michael Sheen, who costars in her upcoming film Midnight in Paris.

"I usually take away one close relationship from every job, some romantic, some not," she says.

Still, don't go claiming McAdams has a "type."

"I don't think so, although I guess everyone says that, right? I like to be surprised by people, and I find that makes life a lot easier too, when you just accept what's coming your way."

I'd be pretty accepting too if the likes of Ryan Gosling was coming my way. If'yknowhatimean.

Her love life aside, I think Rachel looks fantastic on this cover!

Her next film, Morning Glory, costarring Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton will be released November 12.