My favourite email this week


I get quite the number of press releases and event invites in my inbox that I choose not to share.

But yesterday an email came in from a salon in Greenbrook, NJ, that made me wish I lived in Greenbrook, NJ:

Ian Ziering, star of Beverly Hills 90210, and Dancing With The Stars, is coming to Gatsby for a product demonstration & business opportunity meeting. Come demo a new brand of anti-aging technology brought to market by a billion dollar international company recently voted by Forbes magazine one of the top 100 mid cap companies for trustworthiness and transparency. Their proprietary technology is going to revolutionize the Anti-aging and Wellness industries, in fact it's been all over the media. Look and feel younger and make some money while you're doing it!

I'm so glad someone is employing Ian Ziering, and trying to make him look youthful again. You know, like his 90210 days when he appeared to be a 30-year-old high school student.

For a double whammy, Gatsby should get Gabrielle Carteris in on this promo too. My roommate has been watching the high school episodes of 90210 lately, and it's insulting to think producers tried to convince us Andrea Zuckerman was ever a teenager.