Who Wore Prada Better: Steinfeld vs. Seyfried vs. Fey


Stylists apparently can't get enough of Prada's pink and orange horizontal-striped dress, as to date I've come across three stars wearing the piece.

Hailee Steinfeld wore the piece first, to January's Screen Actors Guild Awards, before Amanda Seyfried was photographed in the dress for the cover of April's Elle.

Now even Tina Fey is seen wearing the dress, in the pages of April's InStyle Magazine.

I love love loved the dress when I saw it on Steinfeld, as I thought it worked so well as a youthful and vibrant piece for the 14-year-old.

Because of that initial love, I have a hard time seeing Fey in it, though it by no means looks bad. I've just associated it so much with teenage Steinfeld, that adults almost shouldn't be wearing it.

In Seyfried's case I'm still too distracted by her blank/airbrushed facial expression to really focus on the dress.

What are your thoughts? Who wore Prada better? And who do you think we'll see in the dress next?