On the cover: Neve Campbell for Health


Neve Campbell looks so damn gorgeous in blue on the April 2011 cover of Health Magazine.

The 37-year-old Canadian star of Scream 4 and former ballet dancer opens up to the mag about the pressures to stay thin in Hollywood.

"Being on camera, there's definitely a standard that is expected. But I've never been one to starve myself," she says. "I watched too many of my dancer friends throwing up. They'd end up really sick, or in the hospital, or not being able to have children. And I won't do that to myself. Maybe I'm not a stick, but I'm really healthy and happy, and I think I look good."

After her body came under scrutiny when she was recently photographed at the beach, Campbell says it's time for the world to focus on other issues.

"Unfortunately, we women put the pressure on ourselves. Let's look toward the environment and charity, [and] have less of a focus on our appearance," she says. "When those pictures of me in Hawaii were all over the news, I was like, What's going in Afghanistan, and why are we not talking about those things? Are we really going to waste time talking about my black bikini?"

Asked whether she keeps in touch with her former Party of Five stars, she says she lost contact with Jennifer Love Hewitt, but still talks to Scott Wolf and Lacey Chabert, and recently ran into Matthew Fox at the Golden Globes.

She admits, however, she didn't keep up with Fox's subsequent TV show Lost.

"I watched a few episodes and I kept thinking, Why is Charlie on an island?"

Yup, I still love Neve Campbell.