Marry me, Matt Bomer


Oh Jesus Christ, I just fell completely in love with Matt Bomer.

The 33-year-old star of White Collar filled in for Kathie Lee Gifford on the fourth hour of Today yesterday, and made me swoon swoon swoon in the process.

Within the first 10 minutes of the show we experience his singing talents, his sense of humour about his soap opera past, and his ability to charm the socks of Hota Kotb, comparing her and Kathie Lee to Sofia Vergara.

What really melted my heart, however was his shout out to his three children Kit, Walker and Henry.

Don't you know how much I love a hot young dad?! He already has a five year-old and three-year-old twins -- that's almost my ideal family!

Bomer is also too adorable when sings and dances along to the hullarious Rebecca Black YouTube video 'Friday' at the 7:50 mark.

Oh Matt Bomer. If you weren't already in a relationship, I'd make you marry me.