On the cover: Emma Stone for Glamour


Emma Stone takes the May 2011 cover of Glamour, with the magazine giving her the title of 'The Cool Girl.'

The 22-year-old star of Easy A, who is currently shooting the new Spiderman, reveals she's a little fickle when it comes to men.

“Honestly, I cannot put a finger on it," she tells the mag of what she looks for in a man. "One guy could do something that I would find deplorable, and [with] another guy I’d find it charming . . . It depends on the person. The one thing that needs to be there is that indefinable spark of sorts. But I’m 22 years old . . . I have no idea what I’m talking about. [Laughs.]”

She also divulges one little detail about herself that makes me swoon swoon swoon:

"I really like grammar. And spelling. I was a spelling-bee kid. I’m hard-core about grammar.

So could she put up with a guy who's a bad speller?

"It’s tough. Really tough," Stone says. "The wrong 'you’re'? The wrong 'they’re'? Doesn’t that bug you? Because . . . ugh . . . I hate it."

You have made a true fan out of me with this interview, Ms. Stone. Kudos.

Freida Pinto ('The Goddess') and Ashley Greene ('The Bombshell') also get their own Glamour covers for May -- click inside to check those out!

And click on over to Glamour.com for more from all three cover girls.