Who chose this cover? (Part Two)


Courteney Cox takes the cover of Harper's Bazaar's April 2011 cover, and while you all know I love Ms. Cox, I'm slightly confused by the cover photo choice.

I mean, she looks good. But she also looks completely computer-generated. The photo's also cropped so closely, and with no sense of environment or concept, that it comes off as a repurposed red carpet photo.

Not the case, if we take note that photographer Terry Richardson shot a whole spread of Cox for Harper's, which show the Cougar Town star as the fierce woman she is.

So why this baffling cover photo, Harper's? Does it have something to do with this being your "Beauty At Every Age" issue?

Because while I do think Cox is beautiful, this close-up, photo-shopped cover leaves me wanting to see something that more closely reflects the actress' true beauty and character.