Courteney Cox on . . .


[potentially spoilery on all counts]

HER 'SCREAM' CHARACTER:
"I love Gale Weathers. I love her tenacity. She's just a strong-willed woman. And I think she's a little fame-hungry and power-hungry and that's why it's so fun to play her."

WHETHER SHE'S SIGNED ON FOR MORE 'SCREAM' FILMS:
"I'm actually not. I mean, I can't really say, but you know [Gale] could always die and I can always come back in a dream. But if I didn't die, you know, it'll just depend on if it all comes together."

COUGAR TOWN'S UPCOMING FINALE:
"We're dealing with something pretty heavy. You haven't seen it yet, but someone wants to have kids and someone doesn't. That's all I can tell you about that."

SHOOTING 10 SEASONS OF FRIENDS:
"Ten's a long time, but I wish we hadn't stopped. It would've been nice to do 11 ... I was watching an episode the other and day and it still holds up! Just holds up!"

[source]