Song of the moment: Love The Way You Lie


Oh my god, I simply cannot get enough of Eminem and Rihanna's new single Love The Way You Lie. Hopefully my neighbours love it as much as I do, as I've been blasting it on repeat for the last week.

Seriously though, is it not the most brilliant collab? Of course we need Eminem and Rihanna singing together about an abusive relationship.

I'm not sure what this says about me, but my favourite line is when Eminem raps "If she ever tries to fucking leave again Imma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire." To which Rihanna replies, "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts."

The song was playing on every radio station as Holly and I drove home from camping this weekend. Which means some lucky 401 drivers had the pleasure of witnessing us singing and rocking out to it.

Also, it must be said that the video has some pretty damn hot makeout scenes between Dominic Monaghan and Megan Fox.