On the cover: Zac Efron


Well holy shit, look at that. Zac Efron is being his fine self again on the cover of Details magazine's September issue.

Photographed by Norman Jean Roy for the cover story entitled "The Agony of Zac Efron," the Charlie St. Cloud star talks to the mag about being a one-woman man.

"Believe me, I rack my brain thinking ‘Why am I not out there playing the field?'," he says. "One of my buddies was like, ‘You have no idea what’s going on right now. You’re peaking on Ecstasy and you’re watching TV.’ But it’s not in my heart.”

On turning down the lead role in Kenny Ortega's Footloose remake he tells the mag, “All the things I loved about Footloose I couldn’t find in the project. They just weren’t there. I couldn’t see myself doing it. I love Kenny with all my heart, it was literally the hardest phone call I’ve ever made.

Click inside for more photos from Zac's Details shoot, as well as a behind-the-scenes video.

And check out Details' website for more, uh, details from the cover story.