Alexander Skarsgard on . . .


HIS 'TRUE BLOOD' CHARACTER:
“I like to think about Eric like he’s a male lion. He looks so relaxed, his heartbeat is probably 15 beats a minute, but you don’t know if he’s going to pounce, or attack, or yawn."

HIS PUBLIC PERSONA:
"I don’t want people to know too much about me. It’s easier for people to suspend disbelief that way. There’s a risk when people see you in a part and they’re watching Alexander Skarsgard. Also, I learned from my father to keep your integrity and protect your family – there are certain things that you can talk about and certain things you shouldn’t talk about."

NUDE SCENES AND COCK SOCKS:
"I don’t want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous. If we’re naked in the scene, then I’m naked. I’ve always been that way."

[excerpted from the new Rolling Stone]