Final season of 90210 coming to DVD!


Great news for Beverly Hills, 90210 fans (read: me) who have been waiting for the 10th and final season to come to DVD. Paramount has finally announced its release for November 2, 2010!

By the final season only half the original cast remained, and the show had really run its course. Even my main man Jason Priestley -- good guy Brandon Walsh -- had jumped ship.

Still, why would anyone stop buying the DVD sets at season nine?!

As a bonus feature, this six-disc set will include "The Final Goodbye," a cast and crew retrospective.

I got in trouble from my roommate earlier this year when I spoiled the series finale of 90210. I had no idea I had to keep it a secret ten years after it had aired.

Here's hoping she gets her hands on these DVDs so she can finally get the closure she deserves!