Matt Bomer on . . .


HIS 'WHITE COLLAR' WARDROBE:
"The most important thing I've learned from the entire experience style wise is that every man should have a great tailor, and visit him or her often. If you're wearing suits and you want to create your own sense of style, get to the tailor."

SMOOTH-TALKING:
"I think anyone who's ever gone through adolescence and wanted something from their parents knows the basic tenets of a con. The difference between myself and [his White Collar character] Neal is that it usually always comes back to bite me in the ass."

FLIRTING:
"One of Neal's gifts is that he is a master at thin slicing someone. It's a pretty important tool in the social engineering game. Confidence, intelligence, and a sense of humour go a long way, but you also have to know who you're dealing with, and adjust your tactics accordingly."

FAVOURITE MUSIC:
"Right now I'm really loving the new-ish LCD Soundsystem album [This Is Happening], as well as the new Arcade Fire album [The Suburbs]. My favourite band of all time is probably The Eagles. I'm even a sucker for Henley's solo career. "Heart of the Matter" is one of my all time favorite songs."

[more at the source]