2010 in review: Monday deliciousness


Oh what a delicious year its been!

So many fine men flaunted what they've got that I had to expand my regular Monday deliciousness feature beyond just Monday.

From Mad Men to vampires, wilderness adventurers and Glee coaches, we were treated to more than an eyeful to drool over.

Click on inside for eight of the hottest posts featured on outisthrough.com this year!

Needless to say, you won't regret it.


1. Zac Efron, June 14, 2010
"Zac Efron took a dip in Maui, Hawaii over the weekend and revealed an even buffer bod than we're used to from him. (Not to mention chest hair -- boy really is a man!)"

2. Alexander Skarsgard, May 24, 2010
"I've still never watched an episode of True Blood, so I have no idea what's going on the clip. But I can tell you if you're at all into tall, shirtless Swedish men, this might be the clip to get you started on the show."

3. Matthew Morrison, November 17, 2010
"I so appreciate his physical form more than his toolbag Glee character."

4. Henry Cavill, September 9, 2010
"Henry Cavill looked all kinds of fine as he shot scenes for his new movie in Javea, Spain. Here's hoping the final product focuses a little less on conspiracy uncovering, and a lot on vacation in Spain, because I like what I see so far."


5. Jon Hamm, September 3, 2010
"Oh how nice it is to see Don Draper trade in his suits for something a little more revealing!"

6. Ryan Gosling, April 5, 2010
"Ryan Gosling treated the world to free tickets to the gun show, as he was photographed walking his dog in L.A. on Saturday. I cropped the dog out of the photo so we could focus on the truly fine specimen in the photo."

7. Dave Salmoni, March 15, 2010
"Animal Planet hunk Dave Salmoni is looking smokin' fine in this new photoshoot for Flaunt Magazine. 'The whole time I was doing it, [the photographer] was sitting there . . . trying to get me to pucker my lips,' he says. 'It was really really embarrassing.'"

8. Joel McHale, March 8, 2010
"Joel McHale stripped down to almost nothing on last week's episode of Community, proving to the world he isn't just funny, he's in fine physical shape too."

Want more? Ch-check out the full Monday deliciousness archive here.