Guess Who: Frosty's friend turned Mad Men star


Recently my internet wasn't working for an entire weekend, and I literally ran out of productive things to do without it, and turned to my Christmas-specials-on-DVD to entertain me.

(I would've listened to music on my gramophone, but I live in the year 2010).

I watched the classic Frosty the Snowman, followed by the inferior 1992 followup Frosty Returns.

Frosty Returns takes place in a town whose people are trying to get rid off all the snow, much to the disappointment and fear of Frosty and his new friend Holly. Take a look, above.

Anyway, my biggest takeaway from this recent viewing is that the voice of Holly went on to become one of the stars of the hugely successful Mad Men.

Think you can guess who it was?

Click inside to find out!



It's Elisabeth Moss!