Phil Villeneuve dances through the TTC


Here's a bit of Friday fun to get you through to the weekend.

After dancing through the Eaton Centre, among other Toronto sites, Phil Villeneuve has posted a new YouTube vid in which he takes his moves to a TTC subway car for an unsuspecting audience.

"You know when you're waiting (a long time) for the subway to pull into the station and just the right song comes through your headphones?" the DJ, musician, writer and other things asks in describing the video. "You know the one that makes you feel like you wanna dance a mess all through that subway car and all over the platform?

"Well that's what happened here and I was lucky enough to meet up with some amazing dancers to help me out!"

The song you hear is Kylie Minogue's Get Outta My Way.

I simultaneously feel joy and anxiety watching Phil, wishing I could feel okay randomly dancing in front of strangers, but knowing I'm too self-conscious to make it happen.

It's impossible not to smile watching this video! Press play and dance along!