Are you kidding me Entertainment Weekly?


Throughout Lost's five seasons on ABC, it became quite clear Entertainment Weekly had a major hard-on for the show.

Through a quick Google search I discovered no less than 10 EW covers dedicated to the J.J. Abrams series, many with special covers dedicated to separate characters.

Hey, if their readers bought it, I wasn't about to oppose seeing Matthew Fox front and centre.

But this week's EW cover story is dedicated to "Life After Lost," a mere one year after the show ended and frustrated fans with its finale.

I can't be the only one who finds this a tad excessive, right?

Is there really nothing else going on in entertainment that we need to revisit this show just one year after it bowed?

Any of the stories teased at the top of the cover -- Christina Aguilera's tumultuous year, Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway, American Idol predictions and the new Kennedy tell-all -- are more intriguing than this cover.

I'd even take another Charlie Sheen story over the Lost update.

Someone please tell me it's not just me! This is a bizarre cover story choice, right?

Then click inside to ch-check out EW's history of Lost covers.