On the cover: Rihanna for Vogue


Rihanna goes glam on the April 2011 cover of Vogue, the publication's 10th annual 'Body Issue.'

The singer and star of Battleship, expected May 2010, tells the mag she's still accepting her own body.

"Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it's not perfect according to the book," she says. "I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don't want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it's not unhealthy, so I'm going to rock with it."

The Grammy winner also discusses the importance of fashion, and how her own style influences her music.

"When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work," she says. "I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that's al ittle off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that's the thrill in fashion."

We only need to look at Rihanna's bright red hair to know she's not shy when it comes to bold looks!

More photos by Annie Liebovitz for Vogue inside.