Tuesday deliciousness: Brian Austin Green


Now I've never been a big fan of Desperate Housewives, but I have to give producers credit for using Brian Austin Green to his full potential, based on these stills from the new season.

The former 90210 star was cast in a multi-episode arc which will see him play a hunky handyman Marcia Cross and Vanessa Williams' characters fight over.

"I've got to say it's a whole new world for me," Green tells Details Magazine of the role. "I've never played a hunky guy. There was one day when I had to take my shirt off. I must have done 400 push-ups. I feel like I understand the pressure that women go through. I feel, like, all-woman at times."

Seems to be following in Jesse Metcalfe's footsteps, who played the shirtless gardener in season one of DH.

Better to be objectified than unemployed right? Keep up the good work, Bri Guy.

Happy Tuesday!