Jackie and I met RYAN GOSLING!

As you'll recall, on Tuesday night Jackie and I stalked celebrities at the InStyle Magazine/Hollywood Foreign Press Association TIFF party.

Over the course of the evening we managed to spot the second hottest Canadian Ryan (Ryan Reynolds) and the third hottest Ryan at TIFF (Ryan Phillippe).

We did not, however, spot the hottest overall Ryan -- that being Ryan Gosling, of course.

In fact, Mr. Gosling wasn't photographed about town until Wednesday, when his movie Blue Valentine premiered at Ryerson Theatre.

Ryan, being the hot, amazing, gracious and perfect person he is, took time out to meet and take photographs with fans.

Just look at these smug bitches:






Now I know what you're thinking.

"Chris, aren't you absolutely gutted that you did not get to meet/touch/be photographed with Ryan Gosling, when these less attractive, less funny, and less cool girls somehow managed to sidle up to him?"

And the simple answer to that question is no.

You want to know why?

Because, as the title of this post suggests, Jackie and I MET RYAN GOSLING TOO!

Just take a look at this photo:


I'll treasure it always as the day I met my future husband.