Sightings!


Jackie and I made our now-annual pilgrimage to the InStyle Magazine-Hollywood Foreign Press TIFF party last night.

We hoped to once again see the likes of Portia Doubleday, and boy did we exceed that goal!

Click inside to ch-check out photos of the celebs we spotted, including two hot Ryans, a child star, and a guy named Miguel!



Jackie arrived a couple minutes before me, and texted me to let me know the stars were arriving. "It begins. Phil, Phil!" she wrote. I arrived to find out it wasn't Phil at all, but Gil Belows, former star of Ally McBeal. Gil was very friendly, and came out to visit the crowd periodically through the night. I think he liked the attention, and I didn't hold that against him.



A few minutes later I noticed MTV Live's Nicole Holness standing on the street corner opposite me in a ridiculous dress with a young teenage boy. I wondered why she brought a fan of MTV Live to the Instyle/HFPA party. Moments later the two made there official entrance to the party, and I realized she wasn't accompanied by a teenage boy at all, but by Gregory Smith of Rookie Blue and Everwood fame. My bad.



While both Gil and Greg were exciting entrances, I really didn't want to go home with just photos of two Canadian TV stars. Lucky for us, Sarah Silverman showed up, and Jackie got this great photo with her!



I also got this solo of Sarah, who was friendly and chatty and made her way down the whole line of fans.



Word was Jill Hennessy had arrived, so I started taking her photo. Only to find out the first few photos I had taken were actually of her twin sister, who you can see behind Jill to the right in this photo. Again, my bad. Jill was also very friendly and seemed happy to answer questions from fans and autograph seekers. She made a fan out of me. If only Crossing Jordan was still on.



Zach Braff, on the other hand, signed only a handful of autographs before heading inside. I love Scrubs and Garden State, but somehow it didn't surprise me that he was kind of douchey to the fans.



Shane West also didn't spent much time outside with the fans. This didn't really bother me tho.



Ryan Phillippe probably impressed me most of the bigger stars that arrived, as he worked the entire line of fans seeking photos and autographs. He's also quite good looking and tanned and muscly. Win all around.



Malin Akerman didn't approach the fans at all. She looked gorgeous from afar, though.



This is apparently Camilla Belle. She's beautiful, but I don't know who she is.



Abigail Breslin was cute and did the best she could along the wall of fans. She actually worked the press line first, and after the fans started chanting her name came and signed autographs. She is short, which made capturing her photo difficult.



Bill Pullman signed a few autographs, posed for a few photos, then headed inside. In my head I tried to differentiate between Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton.



Then the second hottest Canadian Ryan showed up! Ryan Reynolds! He was an arms-length away. We could've touched him. Instead I muttered "You are . . . gorgeous." I don't think he heard me, but I'm sure he knows anyway.



This guy's name is Miguel. Everyone was really excited to see him. I think some of the excitement of Ryan Reynolds spilled over to his arrival, because I have no clue who he is. But seriously, people were going nuts!



Jackie was one of those people. I took this photo after Miguel grazed her shoulder while signing an autograph for someone else.