On the cover: Amanda Seyfried, Gabourey Sidibe


Amanda Segfried and Gabourey Sidibe look positively gorgeous on their respective October 2010 Elle Magazine covers.

The mag chose 25 of its its fave 20-something stars to help celebrate its 25th anniversary issue, dubbing Seyfried "the rising star" and Sidibe "the heart stealer."

"Part of me thought it would be weird if people knew I was a grown-up playing a teenager in Precious,” Sidibe tells the mag. "So I had a twenty-first-birthday party (instead of a 25th). We had drinks and went to a strip club called Shotgun Willie’s.”

How does Seyfried feel about being 25?

“The best thing is, I’m happy. The worst is that I’m scared; the scariest thing is that I know it can’t be easy—the years to come," she says.

At a ripe old 26 myself, let me tell you Seyfried, you're right. You keep making out with the likes of Dominic Cooper and Channing Tatum while you can.

Also featured in the issue are Mila Kunis, Meghan McCain, Janelle Monae, Megan Fox and Lauren Conrad.

Fox and Conrad got Elle covers of their own -- click inside for those photos!