Alanis Morissette: Still pregnant


As the title suggests, this post is intended to remind you that my Canadian rock goddess Alanis Morissette is still pregant.

The 36-year-old singer was photographed with hubby Souleye after lamaze class in L.A. on Saturday.

Is this woman glowing or what?! Seriously, pregnancy is a really good look for Alanis. And I love that she's waited until now to develop a love of semi-sheer tops. You show off that belly and black bra, lady!

Let's also take a minute to discuss this Souleye character. Obviously it bothers me that he goes by Souleye. I'd prefer a more normal name. Like Apple.

I'm also not a huge fan of the fact that he dresses like he's 12.

BUT let's be honest. His dimples make him cute as all hell. And he and Alanis look so damn happy in all the paparazzi shots that have followed her pregnancy announcement.

So I say go on. Be happy. Keep being pregnant and glowing. You crazy kids.

[photos via Celebrity Baby Scoop]