Marilyn Denis on . .


HER NEW DAYTIME TALK SHOW:
"I'm not a scripted person. Bottom line, the show will be great information, better living, lifestyle ideas and having fun. My dad asked me what the message of the show would be and I told him it's about making people feel better about themselves. Just being a good girlfriend to people out there."

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW' AND 'CITYLINE':
"This will be a very fluid show. It's a talk show that's going to change every day. Sometimes we'll have something planned, sometimes some big celebrity will arrive, so we'll accommodate that person or those people. There are no days designated for certain things."

HER TYPICAL DAY:
"Up at 4 a.m., which I would do for the radio show anyway. Be at the radio station for 5:30 a.m. Finish the show at 9, drive to the studio, then hair and makeup. Go live at 10, wrap it up at 11. Talk to the audience as they're leaving. Then meetings and I'm outta there at 1 p.m., because I need to work out at 2 p.m. It's a full day."

WHERE SHE GETS HER ENERGY:
"You'd have to ask my dad. My mom, who has since passed away, said that when I was a baby, when she came into the room each morning, I was always up and ready to go."

WHETHER SHE USES SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES:
"No! [Laughs.] But once I got onto Facebook, my old professor from the University of Idaho was the first person to contact me. He was the person who got me into radio in the first place and he was the first person to contact me on Facebook. That is some magic."

[source]