Golden Globes 2011: the men


I spent a great deal of time yesterday recapping the looks of Hollywood's hottest women at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards.

And if you think I forgot about the fine men in attendance, boy are you wrong!

The brightest and most handsome stars of film and TV walked the red carpet looking sharper than ever!

I've said it once and I'll say it again: I love a man in a suit.

In that spirit, I invite you to click inside for 15 -- yes, 15! -- of the most delicious men at Sunday's Golden Globes.


Andrew Garfield in Empirio Armani


Armie Hammer in Gucci


Chris Hemsworth in Giorgio Armani


Cory Monteith


Jake Gyllenhaal in Burberry


James Franco in Gucci


Jon Hamm


Matthew Bomer in Tom Ford


Matt Damon in Giorgio Armani


Peter Facinelli


Ryan Gosling in Ferragamo


Ryan Kwanten in Hugo Boss


Scott Caan


Zac Efron in Calvin Klein


Zachary Levi