On the cover: Adele for Vogue UK


Adele brings her gorgeous self to the October 2011 issue of Vogue UK.

The 23-year-old singer talks to the mag about body image, and not feeling the need to succumb to anyone's ideal image of beauty.

“I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don’t want that in my life," she says. "I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”

Adele also maintains despite her rising popularity, she's in no rush to cash in on any endorsement offers.

"I don’t want to see me plastered everywhere," she says. "‘If they offered me £10million, I’d be like fuck off. Besides if I was going to be the face of anything it should be the face of full-fat coke.’

Two more triple gorgeous photos inside.