Kelly Clarkson: Mr. Know It All video



As promised, Kelly Clarkson released the music video for Mr. Know It All today, the single off her fifth studio album Stronger, due October 24.

Music videos are funny things, because sometimes they make me like a song better, and sometimes they ruin a song for me.

In this case, I'm happy to say, the video makes me like Mr. Know It All better!

In the clip, Ms. Clarkson performs in front of a wall of negative press and rumours that have plagued her to date.

She also sings to a faceless Mr. Know It All, who can pretty much just bug off.

I sense that Kelly's having a lot of fun with this release, which makes it a joy to watch. While I love love loved her last album All I Ever Wanted, I got the sense throughout that she was going through the motions, putting out a super poppy album to appease her label after the moodier My December.

This time around Kelly's clearly digging the music, and I am too!