Jonathan Taylor Thomas on ...


REUNITING WITH THE CAST OF HOME IMPROVEMENT FOR THIS EW PHOTOSHOOT:
"It was great, it obviously had been a number of years and it was really remarkable how easily everyone slipped back into our old banter and behavior with each other. It was though as nothing had changed, and we had literally stepped back onto the set. It really felt comfortable, the way we were joking with each other. It was like a family reunion, like old times."

WHAT HE'S BEEN UP TO LATELY:
"I’ve been going to school, and traveling quite a bit, getting to read a lot of books I’ve wanted to for quite some time. I think at this point, I’d eventually like to work behind the camera. That’s not to say I would never act again, I’m not quite sure to be honest. I still have a passion for TV and film could see myself working in it."

GETTING TEASED FOR HIS IDOL STATUS BACK IN THE DAY:
"Oh yeah, every once in a while, it was always in good humor. It was too tempting not to be brought up on occasion. There are too many things you could make fun of."

WHETHER HE'D GUEST ON TIM ALLEN'S NEW SITCOM:
"That has not come up yet. We’ll see about that. I’m sure they have a lot of stories they want to get to."

More at the source.