Sighting!


by Renee

On Sunday my friend Meg and I went for a beautiful Sunday stroll through the market.

Okay that's a lie, Meg and I set out to see what was being filmed a few blocks from my apartment. I had heard that Mischa Barton was in town and my inner stalker just couldn't sit still. Meg and I have had pretty good luck with celebrities sightings (see NYC Apprentice), so we joked that upon arriving we would see Mischa right away.

Well ... that's exactly what happened. While reminising about NYC, and yes at that very moment I was singing "I will do anything for love" out loud, we almost walked right into Mischa. On our first sighting Mischa was wrapped in a towel - why I don't know. Our second sighting found her wearing an incredibly cute outfit - Peach top and navy skirt.

Mischa is in town filming a TV movie called Offline which is co-starring Dan Levy (I'll keep be keeping my eyes peeled for him in the coming days).