On the cover: Emma Stone for Vanity Fair


Emma Stone is pinup perfect on the August 2011 cover of Vanity Fair.

The 22-year-old actress has no less than three movies coming up this summer -- Friends With Benefits, Crazy Stupid Love, and The Help -- and tells the mag she owes her career to dropping out of high school.

"“I did Superbad in what would’ve been my senior year,” she says. “I was playing a senior, and had I graduated I would’ve missed that opportunity, and had I missed that opportunity I wouldn’t be here right now.”

Stone, whose refreshing personality makes her stand out among a crowd of teen stars, is helped along by being self-aware and jokey in her Vanity Fair interview.

“I think I’m a Type A personality who’s trying to convince herself she’s Type B,” the actress says, admitting that she still lays out her clothes and sets her coffee-maker for the morning the night before. She also jokes that her only vices are sugar, wine, and black-tar heroin.

“That’s pretty much it, the heroin, the sugar, and the wine—nothing too crazy.”

For more of Emma Stone's Vanity Fair cover story click here.

One more photo inside.