Justin Timberlake on ...


FASHION REGRETS:
"God, I feel I’ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ’N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I’d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet."

WHETHER HE'LL EVER PERFORM AN NSYNC SONG AGAIN:
"I don’t think so. It would have to be a really special scenario. I still talk to the guys occasionally. I probably talk to Joey [Fatone] and Chris [Kirk­patrick] more than J.C. [Chasez] and Lance [Bass]. I’d say I text back and forth with Joey once a month."

HANGING ON-SET OF 'THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB' WITH RYAN GOSLING:
"It was silly stuff mostly. We weren’t into anything too dangerous. Ryan and I were partners in crime on that show, and I remember one time we skipped school, took a golf cart and rode to the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids set. We got milk shakes. Those are the kinds of badasses we were."

BEING HIGH WHEN ASHTON KUTCHER 'PUNK'D' HIM:
"Yeah. I actually stopped smoking pot for nine to 10 months after that. I was so stoned. If you ask my friends, if they’re honest they would probably say that’s the only way to get me as dizzy as I was. What you didn’t see from the episode, because it was a 45-minute affair cut down to 10 minutes, was me showing up and being like, 'What the fuck are you people doing on my property? Get the fuck off my property! Get the fuck out of here!” Then they started rattling off my parents’ address, and I was like, “Holy shit. Hold on a second.' I mean, everybody was got good on that show—me probably the best."

PERFORMING WITH THE ROLLING STONES AT 2003'S SARSTOCK IN TORONTO:
"That was terrible. I mean, I got beer cans thrown at me the whole fucking day. That was the most humiliated I ever felt as a musician. Imagine, you get a call from Mick Jagger. 'i’d really like you to come and do the Stars for SARS benefit.' You say, 'Of course.' Then you get there and the bill is the Stones, AC/DC, the Guess Who. I said, 'Is there no one else here in my genre? This could be bad.' I remember saying to my band, 'Hey, guys, I don’t know what’s going to happen, so just brace yourselves.' And it was worse than I expected. My set was four songs, 15 minutes, and it was literally raining beer cans and glass bottles the whole time from 500,000 people who wanted to see AC/DC and not my sorry ass."

More at the source.