Five faves from David Guetta's 'Nothing But The Beat'




I was feeling quite the music drought earlier this month, until I purch'd David Guetta's 'Nothing But The Beat.'

Collaborating with the likes of Usher, TImbaland, Jennifer Hudson and Taio Cruz, the producer has created an album of non-stop party tracks that are sure to have you moving.

We've all heard (and loved!) the lead single Where Them Girls At, featuring Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj.

But here are five other tracks I love from the album -- I think you'll love them too.


Without You
Featuring: Usher
Choice lyric: I won't run, I won't fly. I will never make it by without you.
Reminds me of: Devon, whose love I long for, as she lives in London with another man.
Love love love: The smooth transition from emotional ballad to popping dance beat.


Titanium
Featuring: Sia
Choice lyric: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away.
Reminds me of: A dancier version of an O.C. soundtrack song. May have been appropriate if Trey was wearing a bulletproof vest when Marissa shot him.


Repeat
Featuring: Jessie J
Choice lyric: So go out and party, 'cause I’m just getting started, and I’m dancing to a brand new beat.
One helluva: upbeat breakup song!


Nothing Really Matters
Featuring: Will.I.Am.
Choice lyric: In the club, nothing really matters. In the club, nothing really maters. In the club, nothing really matters. In the club, nothing really matters. But the beat.
I know: I'm not happy about liking a Will.I.Am song either.
But: This song is catchy in that earwormy I Gotta Feeling kind of way.
So: Make your choice. Do you want I Gotta Feeling or this new track stuck in your head?


The Alphabeat
Featuring: all Guetta
Reminds me of: a trippy video game soundtrack, circa 1990.