Beyonce: 'Love On Top' music video



Beyonce has released the above music video for Love On Top, my favourite Beyonce song in foreva-eva.

I fully plan to use this song for the first dance at my wedding, so if you plan to be in my wedding party, this is the choreography we're all going to be learning.

Beyonce took to her website to explain the inspiration behind the video:
I have worked very hard on this video, this song is special to me and I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups. I remember seeing videos from New Edition, The Jackson 5 and the Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies, and precise choreography and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun. I put my heart and soul into "Love On Top" and I hope you love it.
I do love it, Beyonce. I do.

I may even have to invest in a fabulous weave and wind machine to fully encapsulate the spirit of the song.