Beauty & The Beast returning to Toronto in 2012


Well this is exciting news for me!

DanCap announced its 2012 lineup in Toronto yesterday, and among the live theatre we can expect in Toronto next year is the return of Disney's Beauty & The Beast.

Beauty & The Beast was the first live musical I saw when I was a young one, and I was pretty amazed at the magic unfolding before my eyes. So you better believe I'll be hitting the theatre when it comes to the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts next July. (Just in time for my birthday!)

Other shows coming to Toronto as part of DanCap's new slate:

  • American Idiot (will prob see) 
  • In The Heights (will prob see) 
  • Shrek The Musical (pass) 
  • West Side Story (if there's a deal on tickets) 
  • Million Dollar Quartet (saw it in Chicago!) 
  • Prince of Broadway (a new musical under development about Broadway director and producer Harold “Hal” Prince) 
  • A Christmas Story, The Musical! (maybe for a seasonal outing)