Constant rotation: February 2011


"If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?"

1. Fuckin' Perfect, Pink
2. I Just Had Sex, Lonely Island f/ Akon
3. Girl Talk, TLC
4. Hold It Against Me, Britney Spears
5. What The Hell, Avril Lavigne
6. Bootylicious, Destiny's Child
7. We R Who We R, Ke$ha
8. Hello, Martin Solveig f/ Dragonette
9. Price Tag, Jessie J. f/ B.O.B.
10. Firework, Katy Perry
11. Survivor, Destiny's Child
12. Let's Go Surfing, the Drums
13. Independent Women Part 1, Destiny's Child
14. Coming Home, Diddy Dirty Money
15. Born This Way, Lady Gaga
16. Rolling In The Deep, Adele
17. Set Fire To The Rain, Adele
18. Human Nature, Madonna
19. If You Want to Be Happy, Jimmy Soul
20. Express Yourself, Madonna
21. Don't You Want To Stay, Jason Aldean f/ Kelly Clarkson

PLUS: Adele's 21


"You had my heart inside of your hands, and you played it to the beat"

1. Rolling In The Deep
2. Rumour Has It
3. Turning Tables
4. Don’t You Remember
5. Set Fire To The Rain
6. He Won’t Go
7. Take It All
8. I’ll Be Waiting
9. One and Only
10. Love Song
11. Someone Like You
12. I Found A Boy (iTunes Bonus Track)