On the cover: Anne Hathaway for Interview



Anne Hathaway gives a dramatic stare on the cover of Interview magazine's September 2011 issue.



The 28-year-old actress, who currently stars in One Day, was photographed by Mert and Marcus, and interviewed by Chelsea Handler for the cover story.



As she's filming the role of Catwoman this summer for The Dark Knight Rises, Hathaway reveals to the mag her fears in the acting process.



"Not living up to the expectations of the director is pretty terrifying. Being exposed as a fraud—that's pretty terrifying. Then I think there's a vanity aspect of it. All of a sudden, you walk on the camera, and your ass looks horrible . . . The last one I can live with, but the other two are way more important," she says.



The in-depth interview covers a lot of ground, from Jersey Shore to the Oscars, as well as Anne's fashion icons.



"Right now, I'm obsessed with Kate Middleton. Obsessed. I loved the Royal Wedding. I was so cynical going into it, and pseudo-political about the whole thing, but as soon as I saw her I was utterly charmed. I'm just completely enchanted by Kate and William. With everything she's doing right now, I say, 'Yay, Kate.'"



For more of Anne Hathaway's interview with Chelsea Handler for Interview magazine, click here.



More photos inside.