Kelly Clarkson: Mr. Know-It-All leak



Kelly Clarkson with director Aben Eubanks on the 'Mr. Know-It-All' video set


Kelly Clarkson's new single Mr Know-It-All has leaked to the interwebs, four days prior to its official premiere.



My first reaction: It's not what I expected. I'm not sure how it'll work as a single. But I like it.



Casual Kelly fans who have come to expect boisterous power-pop anthems like Since U Been Gone and My Life Would Suck Without You may be disappointed.



This song, though catchy, isn't all about the pop hooks. It lets Kelly show off a little range, and have softer, prettier moments, as opposed to constant powerhouse belting.



The chorus rings a little like Bruno Mars' 'Just The Way You Are.' The melody reminds me a little of a Michelle Branch or even a Nathasha Bedingfield.



Overall, I think this is a good move for Ms. Clarkson. She's offering a slightly new sound for her, but not straying as far from her signature pop as her My December album did.



Kelly
's always maintained she's going to make the music she wants to make, and I'm excied to see what else she offers us from her new album 'Stronger,' to be released October 25.



Earlier this week Kelly commented on how she feels about all of her songs that leaked this summer. She also tweeted from the Mr. Know-It-All set.



What do you think of Kelly Clarkson's new single Mr. Know-It-All?